Phu Yen is province in the South Central, of the main north-south transportation, connecting Binh Dinh and Khanh Hoa. Therefore, it can be said along National Highway 1A is the most attractive destinations of Phu Yen.Phu Yen is province in the South Central, of the main north-south transportation, connecting Binh Dinh and Khanh Hoa. Therefore, it can be said along National Highway 1A is the most attractive destinations of Phu Yen.
Phu Yen is marked by 2 passes, in the north Binh Dinh is the Cu Mong pass and in the south Khanh Hoa is the Ca Pass. If you have 2 or 3 days left, you can go along the National Highway 1A, visit the impressive destinations of Phu Yen and enjoy the specialties here. The central city of the province is Tuy Hoa City, located in the south of Phu Yen Province.
Some famous tourist points in Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen:
- “Tháp Nhạn” when you come to Tuy Hoa City, you should go to Nhan Tower, located on Nhan Mountain. In fact, the low mountain is like a hill, in front of the mountain there are many swallows so the mountain has such a name. In the evening, the tower was lit brightly, from the street looking up tower is very prominent.
- “Vực Phun” come here, visitors not only enjoy the scenic lyrical country but also can combine the study of cultural relics such as Huong Tich pagoda – one of the ancient temple in Phu Yen. In addition, charming scenery is also charming tourist activities such as: forest ecology, climbing, bathing, camping …
- “Vũng Rô” is surrounded by Deo Ca, Da Bia and Hon Ba, which were the important port of Ho Chi Minh road on the sea. Vung Ro has 12 small beaches, each with its own characteristics but charming with its blue sea, long sand dunes suitable for visitors, bathing or enjoying seafood. Guests can also rent boats of fishermen to the sea to explore the vastness of the ocean or conquer the peak of Da Bia always sink in white mist nearby.
- “Đại Lãnh – Bãi Môn Lighthouse” Dai Lanh lighthouse is located in the Cape of Honor, also known as Cape Point, near the point is considered the easternmost of our country. You park at the bottom of the lighthouse and then climb to the lighthouse. There are two ways to get to the lighthouse: One of you crosses Mon beach and climbs up the mountain.
- “Hòn Nưa” is 105m high, Hon Nua is shaped like a tree dividing the southern door into Vung Ro Bay, so in Dai Nam Nhat Thong alone, it is named Truc. To Hon Nua, you will be amazed by the small beach running about 500m in the shape of arc, sandy coast running smooth white and clear sea. Great, if you bring diving gear, you will admire the delights of the coral reefs on the seafront of the shore.
- You can go north, also take the coastal road and go on the highway one way back. Going this way, you will pass many beautiful beaches of Phu Yen. Especially the beaches are deserted, the scenery is quiet, untouched, the service is not much, but the beaches are crowded with innumerable types of services ruining the natural landscape. Nhien. This is also my favorite place in Phu Yen than other central coastal provinces.
- This is really a lot of points to stop. But to get through all the points you have to consider in terms of time. If only one day you select the points you want to go the most. Along the way you will meet the beach like Long Thuy beach, Xep beach, Ganh Yen beach (overlooking Yen island), Cu Lao beach … Every beach is beautiful, if you have time can Stop sun drying, bathing, rent boat to Chua island, pineapple … play. Follow the coastline you will go to Ghenhara (Ganh Da Dia)
- “Ganh Da Dia” is formed by lava flowing from the volcanic area to the sea, encountering sudden cold sea water that froze and shrank to form pillars lined with black lacquered tiles. This particular geological phenomenon in the world is not much so it is considered as the most famous landscapes in Phu Yen.
- “Diep Son Island” A row of 3 small islands, Diep Son lies in the waters of Van Phong Bay and the islands are famous for their unique sea lanes. The straight road that winds with a width of 1-2m should go on this road, visitors will feel both excited and fearful. A great and interesting thing is that you will be watching the flock of fish on both sides of the road swim together with many colors that are very impressive and attractive. A 30 minute walk to Diep Son Island will be immense, majestic will make you feel very interesting.
- “Xuan Dai bay” is a small bay at the foot of the Gang slope in the area of Cầu River. In the bay there are many beautiful beaches and beaches like Vung La, Vung San, Vung Chau and many islands and peninsulas. The beaches of this place have clear water and not deep, visitors can swim away without fear of danger.
The following is just a part of the Phu Yen, about the accommodation and cuisine at Phu Yen that I will mention in the next post.Hope you have a nice trip!