WordPress is easy to use for beginners as we mentioned article before “Why should you use WordPress to start wriiting blog”, but some of the common errors in WordPress can make beginners difficult to resolve. That might be the errors you’re finding on your website. In this article, we will review the last the most common errors in WordPress and how to fix those errors so you can easily solve if encountering these errors.
1. Error 404 Page not found in WordPress
This error is when users visit a post on website, but only get the message “page 404 – not found error”. Many people will get this error when to view the article or something any custom after permalink. To fix this error, users need to reconfigure their permallink settings or insert rewrite rules in “.htaccess” file.
2. Error Establishing A Database Connection
This error will occur in 3 cases:
– Storage capacity should be full of MySQL does not boot.
– The information you input database file wp-config.php is wrong.
– MySQL is overloaded can not handle the data sent and received, common in weak hosting or DDOS hosts.
3. Error uploading image in WordPress
Sometimes users suddenly received notice that all of the images in your web pages and store lost corrupted images. When users upload a picture to the article using the media uploader error. All files in the media library will appear as faulty. This error occurs because the file and directory permissions are not right with the installation of WordPress, the server does not have permission to write data to proceed creating folders or a new data receive it.
4. Error White screen in WordPress
White screen bug in WordPress is one of the extremely annoying errors, setting errors similar to the database connection. The reason of irritating errors for the user because it locks access to your WordPress admin panel. Errors can also occur due to a plugin that you used that it didn’t work properly, because the theme you are using code is not good, due to errors in hosting server…
5. Error Log-out of WordPress Admin (WP-admin)
Sometimes you can be log out from the WordPress admin area. This error can occur if you forget your password and can not access email to reset password. This error can also occur due to incorrect plugin or code ‘re cause some changes in the admin section. Errors can also occur if someone hack your WordPress site and change all the usernames and password.
6. Error Stylesheet is missing
For some WordPress users will frequently meet this error when downloading theme files from the internet instead of installed themes in library and the reason why by 2 cases:
– Theme style.css file missing files (rare).
– Theme structure compressed ‘s wrong. When you install the theme and host, you must be structured theme is /wp-content/themes/ten-theme/style.css
7. Error “Briefly Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance”
After you updating WordPress or theme / plugin updating and click on another task, you may get an error message “Briefly Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance”. This error occurred due to an update of WordPress incomplete or interrupted should WordPress website automatically bring to status “the state maintenance system” to automatically update. After its work completely, it’s back normally.
8. White lettering errors and missing buttons in Visual Editor WordPress
9. Error sidebar below content in WordPress
A common error that many beginners face is sidebar content appears bottom of content while it supposed to be located next to the content. The cause of most errors related to the theme. Sometimes the user to add the code to your site, but accidentally forgot to close a div/html. A common cause is that the use of disproportionate width in the CSS or deleted float wrongly
10. Fatal Error “Allowed Memory Size Of XXX Bytes exhausted”
This error can occur frequently or occasionally when you have any actions tasks in the sites. When the error occurs, it returns error pages accompanying the white is “Fatal Error: Allowed Memory Size Of XXX Bytes exhausted”.
Hopefully this article make you have a lot of useful knowledge, and you can know how to proceed when encountering some common errors in the above WordPress.