Have heard many of you say: “I never try solo travel or make a solo travel packages and I do not intend to travel or never travel alone.” “What, traveling alone, Very boring, selfish, nobody to go to talk or share moment together ” Or “Travel alone is happy? Cost is also cheaper than going to tour”.
All of the above is not wrong but I just want to say a sentence: “NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW.” And frankly speaking, are you worried that it is safe to solo travel? Or in the heart of you have not courage work alone. Do not let that fearing make lose our youth, because young people have the advantage that we have plenty of time to explore the strange things in this world. You enter marriage life or are bound by other objective factors that no one wishes.
All of these things have given rise to the reasons that will help you to rethink and set yourself on the trip or as if it leaves the trip to find yourself.
10 reasons why you “must” solo travel packages:
1. Discovering Yourself: This is very important because many young people have not yet found their life orientation or are unable to be independent in their decisions and feel safe when they are with their family. So try traveling alone so you can find out what you want and develop the strengths that you have not exploited.
2. Feel absolutely free: You only live once, when you go alone everything is solved quickly without having to argue or consult who if you follow the group.
3. Level Up Your Negotiation Skills: Your trading or paying skills are easier if you go alone because someone else is going to pay the price for you right? At that time you gain experience after the failed negotiations or the bid is still pit. : P
4. Confidence & courage: For those who are still shy, the ability to communicate is limited, but solo travel will force you to open your mouth to speak and in addition to help you improve more Language again.
Looking for street food stalls or eating places for foreigners, you will probably find many souls who are also looking for a companion or at least a confidante.
Find information about cooking classes or take part in museum tours to meet people with similar interests.
If you travel abroad, try to communicate as much with native speakers and learn their basic language of communication. If we have a bit of sense, then all understand that all languages have many similarities, or at least in English.
Traveling alone will give you more communication experience, and there will be good stories created after the trip.
Traveling alone makes you a social person, more confident and will help a lot in later life.
Passionate passion: Passion is something that few find and have the patience or the condition to live for it. Therefore, solo travel packages is considered as a time to help you experience the goal and nurture, do it.
6. Accept risk tolerance: Risk is an obvious occurrence on the road, but how to prevent and address those risks is important and solo travel packages will help you. More experience.
7. Expand your relationship, meet new friends across the four continents: Once you’ve traveled the world, every place is home to “When home is everywhere” and solo travel packages is the easiest way to help you. Expand relationships by companion meet on the trip and inspire you to find what you want to do or listen to them and be heartfelt about their story will help you see life. This is so colorful.
8. Find your love one or the other half: I’ve seen many solo travelers have found their other. Because solo travel is a condition for you to meet the other half with the same direction. Open your heart and receive love in the most sacred moment!
9. Be active of your own journey
Travel alone you can sleep as much as you like, enjoy any food at your disposal just to satisfy yourself.
You will understand how annoying you are when planning a trip with one or more people. And that’s just the beginning of the chain of troubles that follow, there will be a lot of problems going into planning with the group, where are you going?
What will you eat Who will schedule the trip? Will all agree with this travel plan? How would you feel if the things you wanted to do on the trip were not agreed upon by others?
Planning a group trip is a difficult math problem that requires compromise and negotiation. So why not take advantage of your precious time and money to do what you like?
Whether you want to indulge in the clear blue waters and take a short break at a pristine beach, or visit all the temples or museums in historical sites, no one will object when traveling alone.
You can sleep as much as you like, enjoy any food at your disposal just to satisfy your happiness.
The spirit of travel is to relax and recharge, to take responsibility for any hobby of any other person, but to travel with the spirit of it.
10. Traveling alone frees you to spend your money on what you love to achieve the best feelings for your travel experiences.
Finance and hobbies are always a matter of every travel. Each person has different ways of spending and interests, so everyone who travels with others will find more or less satisfied by many reasons related to money and interests.